Saturday, May 19, 2012

Manga For Sale, Volumes and Sets

Image of Manga For Sale, Volumes and Sets

Due to job circumstances, I may be moving over the summer. Even if I don't, I've decided I have too many possessions in my life. So I'm drastically pruning the manga collection. End result for you: good deals on like-new books!

Single volumes are $5 each. Buy 5 or more, shipping is free. (I'm sorry, but I can only ship to US or Canada.) Shipping is free on sets. I may be ambitious in trying to sell the larger groups as a bunch, but I'm hoping maybe a library would be interested?

Act now! After a week, I'm going to start getting rid of these in other ways. If you're interested in any of the below, please email me.

Sets

Hikaru no Go 1-23 (Viz) ' $198 cover price, asking $100
Karakuri Odette 1-5 (Tokyopop) ' $57 cover, asking $30
Musashi #9 1-13 (CMX) ' $130 cover, asking $55
Otomen 1-12 (Viz) ' $117 cover, asking $60
Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei 1-8 (Del Rey)
The Story of Saiunkoku 1-7 (Viz)

Afterschool Charisma 2-5 (Viz Signature) ' $52 cover, asking $30
Bunny Drop 1-5 (Yen Press)
Kingyo Used Books 1-4 (Viz Signature)
Princess Knight 1-2 (Vertical) ' $28 cover, asking $15
Saturn Apartments 1-4 (Viz Signature)

The Dreaming Collection (Tokyopop, contains 3 volumes) ' $20 cover, asking $10

Single Volumes

Arata: The Legend 9 (Viz)
*Black Butler 9 (Yen Press)
Dawn of the Arcana 3 (Viz)
The Earl and The Fairy 1 (Viz)
Hana-Kimi (3-in-1 Edition) 1 (Viz)
Itsuwaribito 4 (Viz)
Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You 13 (Viz)
*The Lizard Prince 1 (CMX)
Maoh: Juvenile Remix 7 (Viz)
Mikansei No. 1 V1 (Tokyopop)
Nightschool The Weirn Books 1 (Yen Press)
Oresama Teacher 5, 8 (Viz)
Sakura Hime 7 (Viz)
Skyblue Shore 1 (Tokyopop)
Slam Dunk 21 (Viz)
*Tesoro (Viz)
Venus Capriccio 1 (CMX)

*Ignore these, it's a private marking system so I know where to find the books.

Similar Posts: Where to Go Next for More Sports Manga § Manga Updates § Girl Got Game Book 1 § Manga Updates § From the Mailbag February 4: Months of Manga



0 comments:

Post a Comment