Saturday, July 28, 2012

Quote of the Day: J. Caleb Mozzocco on Batman Plans

Detective Comics #0

J. Caleb Mozzocco, as part of a lengthy links column, said:

Don't like stories of The Joker raping people? Why not try Batman's sister book, wherein we'll be exploring Batman's issues with emotional intimacy.

You know, sometimes I think I might no longer be in DC's target audience anymore. The times when I hear them announce things and parts of my brain explode.

This was in response to a con report about the upcoming Detective Comics #0. I'm with Caleb ' I'm clearly not the kind of reader or customer they are interested in, because I'm repulsed by much of what they seem to find selling points. I do appreciate people like Caleb keeping me aware of what's going on, though, so I know if it's ever safe to come back.

Similar Posts: The Atom Drives Batman § My Favorite Batman Panel § Batman: The Brave and the Bold #16 § Two Great Summations: Earth Day, Comic Apes § Next Two X-Men Cartoon Volumes Announced

2 Comments »



0 comments:

Post a Comment