Wednesday, August 8, 2012

KC Wants You to Order American Comic Book Chronicles: The 1960s

KC's latest Westfield column is an advance review of the upcoming American Comic Book Chronicles: The 1960s (1960-64) by John Wells, which is now available from order through your local comic book shop. It's a diverse history of a key period in comic history, but KC has the best description of it as follows:

You may think you know the history of comic books in America, but I can pretty much guarantee that you don't know it all. Why can I say that? ' I was amazed to learn fantastic new information ' or at the very least, the clarification of previous history that was murky at best. I know a lotta stuff, so if I found things I didn't know before, I bet you will, too.

Similar Posts: CBLDF Gains Rights to Comic Code Seal for Licensing § KC Remembers Les Daniels § Rough Stuff #3 § Comic Storytelling in the 1980s § *The Art of Failing Buddhism: A Collection of Introspective Comics ' Recommended

Comment now »



0 comments:

Post a Comment